Thursday, June 5, 2008

New Spot in Orlando....well at least to me....

So last night, I went out with a couple of my friends to a fairly new restaurant (well, at least to me), Elephant Bar. It is located near the Mall of Millenia in Orlando, FL. I will have to say that I was thoroughly impressed with the overall look and feel of the place. It had a nice tropical rain forest feel to it and was pretty spacious so you dont feel like someone is eating behind your left ear, smacking and crap. We sat at the bar where Adrian, our bartender and friend, hooked us up. (If you live in Orlando, go holla at him on Wednesday night...tell McLean sent you.) The food was on point and served in a timely matter. The menu is real extravagant but, affordable. They have a extensive menu that has a Asian feel to it but, you still can get the chicken fingers and fries if you want. They have TVs located near the bar for the fellas looking for the latest highlights on Sportscenter. So in my impromptu review of the Elephant Bar Restaurant, I will give a 8 out of 10. So if you are in the area, check it out. Click here to browse their website to find a location near you. So until next time...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Review

David Oliver said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
David Oliver said...
This comment has been removed by the author.