Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Blackberry Flips Out!!!

Hey, good people! I am back. I was on a cruise for a couple of days with the wife celebrating my anniversary. Had a good time with her and now I am back at work. So looking at the title, you would assume that I was going to rant about something that Blackberry has did wrong...not necessarily. RIM is in the works of releasing a flip phone...that's right a flip phone. According to Crackberry.com, RIM is in the last stages of development of a flip phone. In essence, it is a Pearl with a bigger screen that flips. It looks good and has SureType technology, no full keyboard but the usual...camera, trackball, and etc. This is going to be a winner because it will appeal to the average consumer who likes flip phones. I am assuming that it will use the same OS that all Blackberry loyalists are accustomed to. I am excited but, not for me...for my wife. She held onto her 7100t until it started to die. She told me she was interested in it and so maybe if it is out next year around this time...anniversary gift??? Man, I am good. :) Click HERE for a link to the actual article from Crackberry.com. So until next time...

Shoutout out to Crackberry.com for all of the info. Check out thier website for all your BB needs.

No comments: