Monday, June 9, 2008

8320 with that video record!!! Finally!!!

So, like I do every day, I go to all of my websites on my list (my digital newspaper) and I was reading www.blackberryforums.com and noticed that some new OS (operating systems) had appeared for my BB 8320. After doing some thorough reading and thinking, I decided to download and install this to my BB. I am very impressed with the new features such as video recording, voice note recording, and etc. all which were not available before. Now granted this is not the OFFICIAL release but, I will take this instead of waiting 6 more months. I already waited 8 months to get this close... I know good things come to those who wait but DANG!! I now have more features on my already customized BB 8320. Now, beware, you might see your face on YouTube courtesy of a BB 8320... So until next time....

I will try and post a video that I recorded from my phone...

No comments: