Friday, June 27, 2008

Alcohol and Rapping...can lose you your badge!

So I was reading on the World Wide Web...and I came across another article about Shaq and the infamous "rap". Since this tape has materialized...he has lost 2 law enforcement positions! All of that are interested in sports and watch Sportscenter know that Shaq is crazy about law enforcement...so crazy about it that he is a deputy in several cities...that was until the "rap". Now, I am gonna assume that Shaq was a little intoxicated when he grabbed the mic...so I can't blame him for that but he probably shouldn't have asked Kobe how his A$# taste. I mean, lyrically, he was alright....nice rhthym, no stuttering...but now it has cost two badges and possibly some more. When you are a celebrity, you got to be more concious about what you say and do now a days because you never know who has a camera or camera phone...waiting to make a quick buck. So now I guess celebrities will be more careful...wait a minute...they are celebrities...they dont care what I think... So until next time..

No comments: