Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Is the end of Blackberry near? HECK NO!!!!

So I knew it was going to happen. Apple released the iPhone with 3G capability and a reduced price now everybody is saying that RIM is gonna to fall and keel over dead. I am thinking to myself....are YOU CRAZY!!! I mean granted the price reduction will cause a little more competition with Blackberry in the smart phone category but, I don't see it stopping Blackberry from continuing its reign as the dominant smart phone. To me the iPhone just doesn't do it, I mean no copy and paste function, NO VIDEO RECORDING, and a whole lot of hoopla..that I don't want to deal with. I mean it is a toy to me where as the Blackberry is a business tool that can be molded to your specific needs. I mean you can change themes, ring tones, load programs that increase your productivity, and so on and so forth. All RIM has to do is step up to the plate when it comes to OS production, and 3rd party software development, and other things...but by NO MEANS NECESSARY is RIM dead. DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE!!!

No comments: