Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Two Edge Designs: Sharp Ideas in a Dull World.

So if you came back or if you are just reading through...I said that I was gonna post something a little later on....well here it is. Two Edge Designs now has its own blog. I know you are probably thinking....he couldnt even keep up with one, how is he going to do two? Easy....stop being so lazy! Plus, now that I am going to be doing different designs and graphics for people, I wanted to kind of keep a record of what's being done in my company. You can visit us at www.twoedgedesigns.blogspot.com to follow the blog. When you go to the page, you can read the reasons of why I keep the blog and see some of my work and hear about the adventures of starting up a graphic design business from the ground up. This particular one, Read This!, will still be active with things I find interesting...so keep this one because I promise I will update it on the regular. (I promise!) So until next time....

No comments: