Wednesday, December 31, 2008

It was only a matter of time...

Now, if you follow my blog or occasionally look at a post or two..you know how much I like Blackberry. I like them so much that my wife constantly picks at me and tells me.."you know so much about them, you should work for them...." Well, I am now....sort of. I am now currently offering freedom from your high wireless bills and from overages fees from texting too much. Those dimes and nickels add up and then you wind up paying an insane amount of overages fees...ridiculous. Well, if you go to my website... www.321easy.com , you can order a Blackberry or another phone if PDAs' are not your thing....and for 44.95 a month, you can have unlimited local and long distance (not just that local only unlimited), unlimited text, and unlimited night and weekends! If you need more information, contact me at twoedgephones@gmail.com to get more info. Trust me, in these hard times, overages fees are not what you need right now. Go to the website check out the phones, email me for more info!

No comments: