Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Back once again...

So I am back to blogging a lil bit...a couple of people asked me why the blog a sort of ceased and desisted...but that was a bit of procratination on my part...so what...LOL. So the Blackberry is out and about. No, I dont have it...yet, but I was able to play with it extensively...and it is a very nice phone....the typing takes a lil time to get used to but once you do..just like typing on a full keyboard. The new Curve is out..looks like a killer....but I am stuck on getting that Storm. The holidays are approaching so I am hoping that everyone will get what they are looking for...I gotta wrap up some looses ends and then we will be done. I am gonna be blogging more often now. Got some projects that I must at least start here soon...going back to school....Devry Univ....gonna get a Bachelor's Degree in Technical Management with a focus on Networking Systems. (a long name...hopefully some long zeros behind it...LOL) Two Edge Designs is still in the startup phase...made some logos and a vid or two but still trying to master the whole Photoshop thing...I am getting the hang of it...so expect to see some of that work posted up on here....well until next time...(that feels good to say that..)

No comments: