Monday, December 29, 2008

Hope you had a good one...

So I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. I know I did! Got a few gifts and gave a few in return. All in all, it was a good Christmas. My daughter got a Wii from her uncle so we spent the majority of the weekend playing that. Wii is a pretty good gaming system....not high on the graphics though but I enjoy it anyway. Had some of the family over to the house so we had a full one. After that nothing to much talk about. Excited about the New Year....enrolling back in school...doing a couple of other things...having President Elect Obama finally drop the "elect" off of his name...maybe taking up a small business venture with my brother...who knows. So I hope everyone is feeling the way I am...and is also excited about the new things to come in 2009. So until next year!!!

No comments: