Friday, August 22, 2008

I am back again...

Well, after watching the olympics faithfully for almost 2 weeks straight, I am finnaly back to the blog. My homie, D.O. won the bronze medal in the 110m hurdles, so I was happy about that. He promoted me to Technical Director of TEAM D.O. so I was glad about that...(I actually just made that position up. LOL!!!) So in the meantime, I have been meesing around with 3d animation software so I will be updating some stuff like that but otherwise here is whats going on...

-D.O. got the Bronze so we gotta celebrate that!!!
-Blackberry said that the Thunder(touchscreen) should be coming out in late October...
-US Track and Field really disappointed me as a whole (how can you drop the baton??)
-Last comment does not apply to D.O., David Payne, Terrence Trammell, Kenta Bell, Walter Dix, and TRW....because I said so!!!!
-My wife got me the new Madden 2009 for the 360 so I have been wearing that out... Go Titans!
-Football is now going to become the center of my existence for 17 weeks....LOL

Other than that, I am just doing my part in informing you about all things technological. Hit me up with a request or question and I will do my darndest to answer it. Shoot, this is an interactive blog, so be active...maybe, I should follow my own advice...LOL!. So be on the lookout for new stuff, videos, and all around good stuff.

P.S. My mother is starting a blog. I will feature it on "My featured blogs" located on the side. So if you havent been going to church, at least read the blog...get some of your religion back...LOL

No comments: