Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Flowberry....Change the game up!

So while I am waiting for the Olympics to get started, I decided it was time to change the game up when it came to the Curve. With a Blackberry, you can change the way that your Blackberry screen looks and operates. There are millions of them out there. Go to http://www.crackberry.com/ to learn more about themes. Anyways, I updated the Curve to the new Flowberry theme. I like it because my most used icons are there on the front page and I can scroll from left to right and have access to them all. I cant change the icons but that really doesnt bother me as much as I thought it would well. Take a peek at the video to see what my phone looks like now(without the gay purple background...LOL). Shout out to Bplay for offering this theme.


No comments: