Monday, August 11, 2008

D.O. and Crackberry.com....I am good...

What's good, people? Well, the Olympics have started and I have been watching them faithfully since the Opening Ceremonies. The USA has been kicking some hindparts and the real events (or at least the ones I am waiting on) havent started yet. In the meanwhile, I still browse my "digital newspaper" sites that I go on daily and found a pic of David with the Crackberry while on his way to practice so I decided to get my boy some much needed pub (since everybody else is pretty much overlooking him). I emailed Kevin over at Crackberry.com and showed him the pic. He immediately put it up on the site...FRONT PAGE STATUS!!! I was estatic about that and D.O. was happy also. Here is the link to D.O.'s Crackberry page post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pic, I wouldn't mind looking at that everyday lol... As soon as I saw it I knew somehow you were behind it!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow so I'm a D.O. fan...he is simply amazing at his sport....and to make things even better he is such a wonderful and poised soul. He definitely seems as if he was raised right. I am a female and yes I also believe he is FINE......... but damn his friends are FINE TOOOOOOO.... I didnt know they breed them like this in Orlando. I need to visit more often!!!