Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sweet and Sour....my sentiments exactly...

Now, I dont usually use the blog to talk about that much private stuff....'cause I know that can get boring...LOL...but I will let you in a 'lil bit. I was at McDonalds with the kids getting them some happy meals and to pick me up some greasy goodness. So I purchase everything and roll up to the second window. Now, I know I am strange, but I like to dip my fries in sweet and sour sauce...just like anybody else. So when I ask the attendant for the sauce, she charges me 11 cents for ONE packet...I couldnt dip one nugget in that packet...sheesh!!! Her reasoning...because I didn't order any nuggets...I had to pay. Now, the effects of the economy are hitting my pocket....LOL. I guess that's the price I have I have to pay....

1 comment:

Treasure said...

LOL that is a mess. I have my share of McDonalds/ fast food joint stories on my blog; so I understand where you are coming from.