Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Sleepin on yall!!!

So I have been sleepin' on yall....majorly! I mean I havent posted anything on the blog in a couple of weeks. My computer has been down...doing some maintenence on it for the arrival of Two Edge Designs...you will hear about that later.... I mean there has been so much news about the Storm, it is ridiculous. I mean there are mad videos about the release, even some commercial about it's impending arrival. This phone is going to do wonders. People are going to finally realize that BB is the KING!!! Now, I have also comes to the realization that just as the saying goes....different strokes for different folks...same goes with phones. Some people are just gona like the iPhone better than a Blackberry and vice versa....I mean I am not gonna stop proclaiming my love for Blackberry across the world but, I know some people will not convert....or will not stop missing thier old phone after they do....(cough, cough...Emily) but hey....thats how the world works. I will post some new info on the Storm later on tonight....THIS PHONE IS THE M#!$_@$(@!$ TRUF!!! (yeah I know I spelled it with a "F"..thats how gangsta it is...)

No comments: