Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I told you...

So I am finally posting something on the site...been real lazy about posting stuff...and halfway waiting on something to really pop back on to the scene with...well....I got it. This video came from my good friends at Crackberry.com and they posted it. This is a video that pretty much shows the user interfacwe and features for the new Blackberry Storm. I mean this is really the closest that you will be able to get to it without bugging your local Verizon Wireless rep to see it...(they probably have it in hiding....lol) For those who have played with a iPhone, look at this video and see all of the things that you thought only could be done on it and look at the Blackberry Storm do it and do it well... There really nothing else to say about it other than....ENJOY!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm in love!!!!!!!!!!!!!