Thursday, September 4, 2008

New to the blogging thing....

So, I was inspired to blog by a couple of people and I guess I have inspired a couple of people to start one also. The first one is my mother's. I spoke on this one a couple of days back but she is a very religious woman of God and she will be giving you the spiritual keys needed to unlock some of the things in your life. So make sure that you take a look at that in the upcoming days and weeks to follow. She always has good information to spread around. (I created the header for her blog!)

The other one is from my good friend, Emily. She will be telling the world about her endeavors and encounters in her life. It should be a very good blog to read so be ready for that. The first post is hitting on something that everybody is already probably thinking...so go check it out. ( I will be creating a header for her also!)

The links to these blogs will be listed under the Other Blogs section! ENJOY!

No comments: