Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Blackberry gone WILD!!! Caught on Tape!!!

So I just posted something about the Blackberry Pearl Flip being officially announced....well, I am back again with some more BB News...LOL! I was reading on Crackberry.com about the release of the Pearl Flip and I kept scrolling down and there was a post and video about the Blackberry Thunder (Storm) in action!! I couldn't resist (even though I am at work...LOL). So I pulled it up and a tear almost came to my eye....seriously. This phone is magnificent....and it looks so good. The guy doing the post is not a BB fan so I tried to block out his negativity focused on the phone. The accelerometer is on point...I mean 360 degree rotation and the phone is on point! The haptic technology is shown in full force in the video also. I for one am ecstatic about the "double click" to reduce confusion. The interface looks similar to the Bold( another BB phone to be released soon) Operating System. Now, this guy is either trying to protect his job at one of the many tech places that receives pre releases for BETA testing or he made this video right after one of the Al Jezeera terrorist videos....I don't know...LMAO!!! Nevertheless, his negativity can't deter me from drooling after this phone....I will get one....as soon as the wife says it is okay....or the Curve turns two years old...only 14 more months until that... Check out the vid below...be amazed!!!

Remember....this is probably a BETA version of this phone so some of the features are not as smooth as they should be but this will all probably be worked out before the final release.

Shout-out to Kev! He always got the hotness when it comes to new info!

No comments: