Monday, July 21, 2008

The Dark Knight = AWESOME!

So this Saturday, I had practically beg the wife to come to the movie to see the Dark Knight with me. She is a chick flick type of girl (as are 99% percent of them are) and I am an action flick guy so you understand my struggle. She complained for the whole previews but when the opening scence came on....both of our jaws dropped. I mean this movie was great! From the acting to the way they tied the first movie so eloqeuntly together. Heath Ledger really did his thing in this movie. I mean from watching the cartoon as a child and reading the comics also, he really embodied the real essence of The Joker. The plot twist and suprises were a welcome change. Overall, this was the best movie I have seen all year. Go see it if you havent yet.

No comments: