Friday, May 30, 2008

Getting in the groove...

Well, two in one day. I had some time on my hands and I figured hey...blog a little...LOL! I mean if this all it is to blogging....then I am all for it. I plan on posting a link on my MySpace (Yes, I still have one.) and My Facebook page. Speaking of Facebook, I had to get my "grown man on" and step my game up. I like Facebook actually a whole lot more than MySpace. I mean I am not gonna knock MySpace because it is different strokes for different folks...but it seems that Facebook is for people that are serious about networking, reuniting with lost friends, and building and restoring relationships. I am all for that. Well, when I get home, I plan on adding some pictures and some other things. I am going to try and make this a nice little blog that maybe one day, people will subscribe to. Well, until next time...

No comments: